Heads up! Want to manage documents on your site ?
To manage documents, all our themes are compatible with the BuddyPress Docs plugin. If you haven’t already, we recommend that you install BuddyPress Docs first.
BuddyPress Docs allows you or your users to create and manage documents, including various settings to limit access to each document created depending on your, or your users needs.
Want test out these features and see how BuddyPress Docs integrates with our themes ? Check out our BuddyPress Docs showcase with the Cera theme !
Setting up Limited Access
Here’s how to proceed to setup limited access to your BuddyPress Docs document :
- Open your BuddyPress profile page, then click the “Docs” tab.
- If you want to create a new document, click the “Create Document” button. If you want to setup limited access for an existing document, find it in the list then click the “Edit” button.
- Setup your document’s title, content and attachments.
- Navigate under the “Access” tab, where you will find all the settings allowing you to control the document’s access permission levels for various types of users (anyone, logged in user, document author)
- Optionally, you can associate your document with a BuddyPress group, which in turn will give you more options to control access to said document for the group members specifically.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page to save your document with your new access settings.
Installing BuddyPress Docs
Heads up! This plugin requires BuddyPressBefore you can use BuddyPress Docs, you will first need […]
Creating Documents with Attachments
Heads up! Want to manage documents on your site ?To manage documents, all our themes […]