Heads up! Want to manage documents on your site ?
To manage documents, all our themes are compatible with the BuddyPress Docs plugin. If you haven’t already, we recommend that you install BuddyPress Docs first.
BuddyPress Docs allows you or your users to create and manage documents. To those documents can be attached various types of files, like PDFs, Word documents, Excel sheet, etc…
Adding Attachments to a Document
Here’s how to proceed to attach files to a BuddyPress Docs document :
- Open your BuddyPress profile page, then click the “Docs” tab.
- If you want to create a new document, click the “Create Document” button. If you want to attach a file to an existing document, find it in the list then click the “Edit” button.
- Set your document title and content, then under “Attachments“, click the “Add files” button.
- Drag and drop your files into the media popup to add them to your document.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page to save your document with your attached files.