Custom menu section widgets are provided by our homebrewed Grimlock plugin and integrate themselves seamlessly in your theme. They allow you to create your homepage or to add a new navigation menu anywhere on your pages using the Before/After Content widget areas of your theme. Numerous content and design options are provided in this kind of widget and the number of widget in one area is not limited.
- Featured Image – The image featured in the widget
- Title – The widget title
- Subtitle – The widget subtitle
- Select Menu – The custom navigation menu to display in the widget
- Layout – The content layout for the widget
- Spread – The content spread for the widget
- Background Image – The background image for the widget
- Vertical Padding – The vertical padding for the widget, conditioning its size
- Background Color – The background color for the widget
- Border Top Width – The top border width for the widget
- Border Top Color – The top border color for the widget
- Border Bottom Width – The bottom border width for the widget
- Border Bottom Color – The bottom border color for the widget
- Title Format – The preformatted style for the widget title
- Title Color – The color for the widget title
- Subtitle Format – The preformatted style for the widget subtitle
- Subtitle Color – The color for the widget subtitle
- CSS Classes (optional) – The optional CSS classes to apply to the content of the widget
Creating Menus Showing Images
Thanks to the Grimlock Navigation Section, you’ll be able to add a menu displayed with featured images and texts to make it more appealing to your visitors.
How to Customize the “Cities” Grid Menu ?
To edit this section, you need to edit the “Cities” menu. Thanks to the Menu Image plugin and Grimlock plugin, this menu is displayed with featured images and texts to make it more appealing.