Jetpack is a free WordPress plugin that provides various features and enhancements to your WordPress site. Although Jetpack is optional, you may need to activate these features if you want your site to look like the theme demo.
- Please make sure you have Jetpack installed and activated. Otherwise, you can install this plugin before proceeding to following.
- After activating Jetpack, you will be asked to connect to WordPress.com to enable the Jetpack features. Click the connect button and log in to a WordPress.com account to authorize the Jetpack connection.
- If you don’t yet have a WordPress.com account, you can quickly create one after clicking the connect button.
Once installed, activated, and connected to WordPress.com, you can visit the Jetpack settings page, which is now available at the top of your admin menu. You will need to activate the following Jetpack features by clicking Settings tab at the top of the page, and clicking the Activate link next to each feature. For the best performance, we recommend deactivating all Jetpack features by default and only activating the ones you want.
- Carousel – The Carousel adds a beautiful lightbox carousel to your gallery images. To enable, visit the Jetpack Media settings and enable the “Display images and galleries in a gorgeous, full-screen browsing experience” option. Learn more about the Carousel
- Infinite Scroll – Infinite Scroll is a feature that loads the next set of posts via a More Posts button, without reloading the page. Paperback’s main blog supports Infinite Scroll. To enable, visit the Jetpack Theme Enhancements settings and enable Infinite Scroll. Learn more about Infinite Scroll
- Tiled Galleries – Add a tiled or square mosaic gallery to your projects with the Tiled Galleries feature. To enable, visit the Jetpack Media settings and enable the “Speed up images and photos” option. Learn more about Galleries